Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
'I'm a little bit shy, a bit strange and a little bit manic'
Hockey mad (Flyers and Ducks!) Whoser, Whovian, and Frank Turner fan.
Tagged by http://thesquishypenguin.tumblr.com/
So the point of this is to get to know the person behind the blog a little bit better.
Every tagging game has rules, so here they are!
Rule 1: Post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the 11 questions the tagger set for you in their post, then make 11 new questions!
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them
1. What’s your favourite meal? My Mum does this spicy chicken and pasta thing, I would happily eat it every day. It’s so good!
2. Favourite video game, or failing that, board game and why? An oldie but a goodie, the thirdd Spyro game! It was just simple addictive fun. The skateboarding mini-game, ahhh I could spend hours playing that!
3. One of the fandoms you adore the most? Doctor Who. Everyone has so many awesome theories and ideas and I wish I could think about stuff like they do but instead I just go “what is happening?!?!” and try to make sense of everything by reading everyone else’s ideas xD
4. If you could go back in time and change something from your past, what would it be? I would go back to year 10 and actually bother to go to school more. I hated it there and my attendance was shit for years 10 and 11 and now I realise how much it’s fucked up my chances of really getting anywhere. Everyone was like “ohhh you could go on to do so much, you’re wasting your ability” and now I’m realising how right they were =/
5. What’s your dream job and are you going to work towards achieving it, or simply dream on? Dream job…something involving working with lighting or sound at gigs or in theatre, I’m not really settled on one thing yet but I definitely like the idea of getting into that field. I’m trying to get onto a technical theatre apprenticeship that covers lighting, sound, rigging, and all of that but the waiting lists are so longgg.
6. If you were given £5000 in your own currency, what would you do with it? I’d save it til Autumn then go to America and see a couple of hockey games!
7. Is there a particular culture or way of life you enjoy learning about or want to be a part of? Hmmm…this might sound bad but I don’t actually think there is…
8. You have been granted the opportunity to do anything in the world, but only one thing. What do you do? Oooh this is a good one. Hmm…I think I’d go on one of those whale-watching boat trips, that must be amazing and it’s not something I can ever see myself actually being able to do!
9. What’s your dress sense like? Keeping up with the times or just doing your own thing? Oh man, I’ve dressed the same way since I was about 12. Jeans and layered t-shirts. I’m not at all girly or interested in fashion so once I find something I like I just stick with it for years!
10. Can you name me a TV show you want to bring back? [finished series or cancelled one.] Spaced! I hate the way they keep teasing us saying there could be more sometime then changing their minds back again!
11. What’s your zombie apocalypse plan? Hide and hope that there are slower people than me that they can catch! Wait for the brave people to sort the whole thing out xD
Questions for the next people (I don’t really talk to anyone on here so I hope this isn’t awkward at all haha)
1. Books or movies, and why?
2. Can you play an instrument (which?) and if not, is there one you’d like to learn?
3. Do you have a favourite animal?
4. (I really liked this q so I’m passing it on) You have been granted the opportunity to do anything in the world, but only one thing. What do you do?
5. What is/was your favourite subject at school?
6. If you could take a trip to any country, where would you go?
7. Do you think aliens exist?
8. Who inspires you the most?
9. You can invite 5 celebrities, current or from the past, to dinner. Who do you pick?
10. What made you want to join tumblr?
11. What 3 words best describe you?